Home

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Unbreakable Rules

It's that time of the year again. That time when we actually have to see the cruelness of this world. The cruelness that some people just can't stand, including me. Yes, it involves sharp tools. Yes, it involves blood and yes, it involves death. The worst thing about this 'not so important' event, wait let me rephrase that, the worst thing about this 'very important event' is seeing an innocent thing or being getting killed, or in other words, getting slaughtered.

This so called phenomenon can only be done once a year by Muslim people. Oh, so now I'm bringing religious matter into my blog? well don't worry, I won't make fun or criticize any religion in my blog :)
Ehem.....back to the topic, so now I guess some of you know what this 'event' is and to feed your curiosity, here's a little picture I would like to share. Just for you to figure out what I was talking about.


Aren't they the cutest thing ever????? hahahahaha



The event I was talking about is Eid Al Adha. It's the day when Muslims are told to slaughter a lamb, sheep or a cow to show their gratitude in life (if they can and afford to buy these animals).

Isn't it a little unfair for them to get slaughtered once a year? I mean come on people, look at their cute-innocent eyes!!! I'm sure they didn't do anything wrong. Not that I know of. But it's already the rules, no one can't change it and we may as well accept it. Besides, they produce meat which we eat from. And I mean good meat.

So I guess that's all about this post. I just want to show a little sympathy for our little friends. Hope they have a good life in heaven and I hope they don't get slaughtered again there. Oh, and most importantly, HAPPY EID AL ADHA TO ALL MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment