Home

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I don't know what title I should give for this post

It's been hard lately. Life's been hard lately. I don't know why, but maybe it's because the issues that I'm facing right now really stress me out. Either it's school issues, love issues or family issues, they all wear me out.

So, I just finished my exams recently, and as a normal person, I expect a nice-long holiday after doing my exams. But noooooo, I have to wait for another month till I can enjoy my holiday and until then, I have to go to school every single day just to get my self bored. Great.

That's only one part the problems I'm facing. The other is that I just lost someone important, no not dead, 'she' walked away. Let me make that clear, I just had my heart broken, again. It hurts, it really does. I don't know why, but when it comes to love issues I get all sensitive. I grieve a lot and probably cry too. That's the side that I rarely show to people. Well I should stop telling you about my love issue, too personal. The only thing I can tell you is that I feel like shit right now.

uh....sorry. cursing.

There are reasons why I tell all my issues here. One, I got no one to tell all the problems I'm facing. I know, it's sad. It's like I've got no friends at all and I look like an anti-social person. But that's not true. I have friends, lots of them, but I don't think they're the people that I can tell my problems to. Second, if I'm not mistaken, blogs are just like diaries or journals that you can tell all your stories to. It's a good place to share, without even thinking that everyone in this world can read your blog. So just be careful with what you post.

Those are some issues I'm facing right now. I know it's nothing and it's not even that big to be stressed. But I take things seriously, at least when it comes to this matter. My life is just full of shit man. And lately, it's been pretty fucked up.

uh.....sorry. cursing again. I should stop that.

Well thanks for reading. I'm sorry I cursed a lot. I just can't help it.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment